The IberSPEECH 2022 Challenge starts!
Zaragoza, April 22, 2022
Speaker Diarization is a very important task for some speech technologies like Automatic Speech Recognition, Speaker Identiﬁcation or Spoken Document Retrieval. This evaluation consists of segmenting broadcast audio documents according to different speakers and linking those segments which originate from the same speaker. No a priori knowledge is provided about the number or the identity of the speakers participating in the audio to be analyzed. This year an optional speaker identification step has been included in the evaluation. Given a closed set of characters the challenge will be to label the segments given by the speaker diarization step with the known character names.
The calendar for the Albayzín Speaker Diarization and Identity Assignment evaluation is:
- May 3rd, 2022: Registration opens
- May 3rd, 2022: Release of the training and development data
- September 4th, 2022: Registration deadline.
- September 5th, 2022 Release of the evaluation data
- October 16th, 2022: Submission deadline
- October 24th, 2022: Results distribution to the participants
- October 30th, 2022: Paper submission deadline
- November 15th, 2022:Iberspeech 2022 Albayzin Evaluations special session in Granada