Organized since 2006 and supported by the Spanish Thematic Network on Speech Technologies (Red Temática en Tecnologías del Habla, RTTH
), Albayzin is a series of technological evaluations open to the scientific community in order to propose challenges and datasets to work with in different fields of the broad area of speech technologies. The Albayzín evaluations are a satellite event of the IberSPEECH conference organized every 2 years.
The IberSPEECH conference is a meeting point to present and discuss the results of the research on speech and language technologies on Iberian languages and promoting industry/university collaboration.
- IberSpeech 2022, Granada (website)
- IberSpeech 2020, Valladolid (website)
- IberSpeech 2018, Barcelona (website)
- IberSpeech 2016, Lisbon (website)
- IberSpeech 2014, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (website)