The IberSPEECH 2022 Challenge starts!
Zaragoza, April 22, 2022
The Albayzín-RTVE 2022 Speech to Text Transcription Challenge aims to evaluate Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) systems in realistic TV shows. The task will evaluate state of the art ASR technology to be used for applications as subtitling and automatic metadata generation for audiovisual content. This year, the test dataset for the Speech to Text Challenge (S2T) will be the same as the Search on Speech (SoS), so we will encourage to S2T Challenge participants to participate in the SoS Challenge.
The calendar for the Albayzín Speech to Text evaluation is:
- May 3rd, 2022: Registration opens
- May 3rd, 2022: Release of the training and development data
- September 4th, 2022: Registration deadline.
- September 5th, 2022 Release of the evaluation data
- October 16th, 2022: Submission deadline
- October 24th, 2022: Results distribution to the participants
- October 30th, 2022: Paper submission deadline
- November 15th, 2022:Iberspeech 2022 Albayzin Evaluations special session in Granada